Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally a blog again

Posted by X

Well it has been awhile since my last blog, but my life is pretty hectic at the moment, so I haven't had much time to think about much apart from my school work and work.

Well school holidays are coming up, which means no school... yay.. but I have been set some revision for the 1 week (other week I am in Christchurch no way am I doing work there).
And also this weekend (27-28) I am working a total of 17.5 hours. 8 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday.. I am gonna have so much time to do things.. lol.. But I am buying my laptop on Saturday... so yay

And I am gonna try and put tags on my blog...lol... lots of random ones to get random people...lol...

well any way..

Later Days.

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

William Arthur Ward

0 comments: