Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dark Knight Review

Posted by X

Well today I am going to do a movie review for the movie Dark Knight.

Michael Caine, Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman all return to take up their previous characters. But Katie Holmes has been replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes. Now I personally think Katie Holmes is a alright actress but she has been replaced by someone that plays the role even better.
Now this movie is not a movie for the young. It is a dark and sadistic tale from Gotham city. Heath Ledger's performance in this movie is astounding, he fits into the role of The Joker far better any version of him I have ever seen much better than Jack Nicholson . It is a shame that he had to leave us, but at least he left us with a great performance to remember him.
This movie rated at M is really I would say at the most R16 at the least R13, The Joker in this movie has a very much more sadistic persona.

I must say that I did thoroughly enjoy this movie, it was the sort of movie that sucked you in and had you waiting on the edge of your seat till the very last minute.

From me..... a 4 1/2 out of 5.

0 comments: